The RESTART® Program
The RESTART® Program is a 5 week program with a 3 week sugar detox built in to it. It is part nutritional class, part sugar detox, and part support group. Discover how good you can feel when you give your body a vacation from processing the toxin that we know as sugar! You will be fully supported as you go through a gentle, yet powerful sugar detox that will remove the negative effects of sugar from your body and your life. In 5 weeks you will learn:
- How to prepare mentally, physically, and emotionally to make successful changes to your diet
- How digestion is supposed to work and simple ways to enhance your own digestion
- What sugar really does in your body, the stages of dysglycemia, and effective ways to reduce the risk of
- those conditions.
- The truth about fat and why healthy fats are essential for healthy blood sugar regulation as well as your overall good health. You will learn which fats to eat, which fats to avoid, and why!
- How to move forward from the sugar detox and re-introduce foods in a healthful way back in to your daily diet.
Side effects of the RESTART® Program may include (but are not limited to):
- Weight loss, Boosted immunity
- Better sleep, More energy
- Reduced cravings for sugar and starchy carbs
- Mental clarity, calmness and even temperament
- Reduced PMS and menopausal symptoms
- An appreciation for the taste of REAL FOOD
The RESTART® Program is a proven program that really helps you kick the sugar habit and feel amazing!
- Be in control of sugar, rather than it controlling you!
- Feel empowered to say no or yes because it feels good to you!
- Feel so good in your body and make the best choices for you!
For the next session of The RESTART® Program please visit our Nutritional Workshops page.
Cost $219 - This includes materials needed for class, access to a Facebook group, delicious healthy weekly samples, recipes, meal plans, tips, support and MUCH MORE! Each class session is approximately 2 hours. Payment Plan Available! Discount available for two people from the same household registering! (please call us for details about this)
Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
Diane is a 2010 graduate of the Nutritional Therapy Association and a Quantum Reflex Analysis Practitioner has been working in the health and wellness field since 1984. Diane is passionate in sharing her nutritional knowledge to others who are seeking natural, God-given methods to obtain optimal, vibrant health!
The human body has the miraculous ability to heal itself! As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, she understands that the health problems that plague our current society are a result of weaknesses in the bodies physiological foundations as a result of poor nutrition. Diane is dedicated to helping individuals understand and reverse the tragic and unsuspected effects of the modern diet. Through individual consultations or group nutrition classes, each client is taught how to eat healthy, how food can be used as medicine, and how the inner workings of the body are affected by what is put into it.
Diane sees clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4 - 7. Please contact her for more availability.